We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at 512-298-4791,
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the Texas Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as Texas departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable Texas and Austin
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
Have you noticed that something has been digging holes
near your shed or porch? You could have opposums living
under your shed or porch. Give us a call before these critters
start nesting and causing damage to your property. Our company specializes
not only in trapping and removing wildlife critters, but we also handle repairs
and prevention. We proudly service the Austin area, as well as the following cities:
Anson, Bailey, Baird, Bangs, China, Castle Hills, Dalhart, Danbury,
Dallas, Dayton, Early, Eagle Lake, Fairfield, Falls City, Farmersville,
Ganado, Gatesville, Hallsburg, Hamilton, Marshall, Mart, Naples, Nash,
Oak Leaf, Oak Point, Palestine, Palm Valley,
, Cedar Park
, and Pflugerville
We also service the following counties: Anderson County, Houston County,
Andrews County, Bexar County, Angelina County, Nacogdoches County,
Aransas County, Burleson County, Milam County, Burnet County, Bell County,
Williamson County, Caldwell County, Bastrop County, Gonzales County,
Calhoun County, Jackson County, Matagorda County, Victoria County,
Bosque County, and Cameron County.
To learn more about our services, visit the Austin wildlife removal